Our vision: Improving Lives with Every Drop of New Zealand Milk
Our beliefs and positions
- We believe that sustainable dairy farming has a critical role to play in New Zealand’s future prosperity and wellbeing.
- We are committed to successfully farming within environmental limits.
- We are committed to maximising value from New Zealand milk while preserving the benefits of our pasture-based system.
- We take responsibility for caring for our people, animals and the environment, and will not tolerate failure to comply with the rules that protect them.
- We are committed to greater transparency, openness and working together.
Our guiding principles
Bold – We will be bold in our aspirations and fronting our challenges.
Open – We will be open and transparent in our positions, progress, and performance.
Innovative – We will embrace new technology and new ways of working to solve our challenges and secure our opportunities.
Collaborative – We will partner and collaborate with other sectors and civil society.